She'll Lead Me To The End

Draggin' myself through the bitter-sweet nectar of life.
- Feelin' no strife.
- Can't find the one I will call wife.
- Launching through clouds through the supposed glory of life.
- Not quite able to open my eyes

My heart is molded to her specification.
But yet she leaves it without prediction.
No, I don't see it; perhaps I shoulda kept my eyes open all along.
I can't feel it, I've lost my inner song.

"Rush, Rush hurry lover come to me" That's what she needed to tend her wounds
Now I carry the wreckage that lies and coos.
There was a space kept in my soul
Heavy chested I can't feel it no mo'

There's nothing one can do
To undo what she did do

I'm not tryin' to say this to in efforts to get to you, but once there was a love as true as could be
Now it's just a slain pain that cuts right through me

Razor sharp that splits the skin
A cool beveled blade attempts to reveal what's within

A whole nothing all lost because of the voices
Most have twins offering many choices

There seems to be a no win
But she'll see through it till the end.

BJS-- 2kXI
Dutch

Comments

Unknown said…
I think we need to go out again.. You are getting very deep..

Popular posts from this blog

Once here, Suddenly gone

I just don't know anymore

In Perils I Fall