I just don't know anymore

I just want to yell to the world, "Fuck you!"

I just want to yell to myself, "Fuck you!"

I just want to yell at others, "Fuck you!"

Sadness and unhappiness seems to follow me wherever I go. I can't seem to shake its tail. I am getting fully saturated with the idea of thinking life is unhappy, yet it keeps following me like a shadow. It's seems to be in my every step, around every corner I turn. It seems to particularly like my company, unfortunately, I don't dig it so much. I've been trained in evasive maneuvers, I've been trained to confront unhappiness and kill it with kindness. Why is it so resilient to my antics and ways of avoiding it? Certainly, there are those out there that don't mind its company. I'm not one of them. I say say, "Piss on unhappiness, and its ways." However, it doesn't seem to care what I think or say.

Perhaps things will shed a new light of darkness on me soon. Perhaps it won't. I sure as shit don't know nor have the answers. Maybe Creed said it best when they said, "What's this life for...?"


---BJS

Comments

0 said…
sucks that you appear to be so unhappy.

Popular posts from this blog

Once here, Suddenly gone

Find Me